The Rules apply anytime you post something on the message board or otherwise use or participate in any interactive service on or through this Web Site, such as chat rooms, news groups etc.
A. You agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information, that is either:
2. That encourages, incites, solicits, promotes, or provides information about illegal or criminal activities (including pornography, terrorism, explosives, weapons, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement); or
3. That consists of content that Contains abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates physical harm or death to others, or yourself; or
4. Posting of addresses for Web sites that contain content that is banned from our Community area, by these Rules; or
5. That victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; or
6. That infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property right of any party; or
7. That constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, pyramid schemes, the promotion of particular stocks of shares and other financial products and services, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling; or
8. That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
9. That impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees, agents, or representatives; or
10. That places any person in a false light, e.g., superimposing faces of people onto bodies that aren’t theirs or otherwise misusing a person's likeness; or
11. That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, or consists of comments not related to the topic being discussed. So, if the message board or chat is related to a particular topic or television program, you are required to keep on-topic; or
12. That is in a language other than English; or
13. That solicits personal information from a minor (under 18 years old); or
14. That, in any other manner, is deemed by us to be inappropriate to the well being of others
15. That the exchanges of third party phone numbers, mobile numbers, emails or home addresses and any other personal details is not acceptable.
16. Pictures taken in toilets or ay other similar location.
B. If You are Under the Age of 18 Years -- Please get permission from a parent, guardian, or responsible adult, before using any of our Community Services.
C. For your own safety and security, you should not disclose personal information such as your password, credit card numbers, home addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, mobile numbers, etc., to anyone online.
E. Remember, if you violate any of these rules, law enforcement agencies and system administrators will be able to trace your activity to a specific machine, whether or not you use a fake or real name or email address
F. If you see or receive any communication in our Community area that does not comply with these Rules or that you consider is inappropriate, please report this immediately to Steve via PM.
G. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Community areas (including downloading of content) is at your sole risk. You further understand that by using the Community areas you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. We make no warranties in respect of, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content posted in the Community areas. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
H. By posting communications on this Site, you expressly understand and agree to grant the following licenses: (a) To the Company: A royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, nonexclusive license to use your material for any purpose we consider appropriate in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees; and (b) To other Users of the Site: The right to access, view, store, and reproduce the communications for personal use.
I. You expressly understand and agree that neither we nor the makers of the forum software shall be liable under any circumstances to you whatsoever for any loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by you in connection with your use of the Community areas, although none of those parties excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or any other liability which we are not permitted by law to exclude or limit.
J. If you're found to be in violation of our Guidelines, your ability to use any or all of the services on this Web Site, may be taken away, either permanently or temporarily.
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
Rules are for fools
Allguns on the subject of Radford supporting Chelsea in Rome : "Having a look at other teams broadens your horizons and gives you a different slant on games or perhaps he loves football in general, and I know he has a softspot for WHU"
i think Radford has broken most of them, surely a 5 year ban is warranted
Rules are for fools
also work is for fools as well